Graphius Group with Headquarters in Ghent (Belgium) is an expert in converting paper and folding carton into a wide range of high-end products, including fine books, comics, corporate print, labels and folding boxes.
Since 1928, we have strived to be a leading producer of premium printing. Top quality, innovation and ESG are key. Specializing in high-end markets, we always deliver personal service, excellence and added value throughout the production process.
With more than 600 employees, group turnover of 135 mio EUR and its 8 production sites in Belgium, France and the UK, Graphius is one of the largest sheetfed printers in Europe. The customers are based in Europe, UK and US.
For the further development of our division ‘Fine (Art) Books’ in North America we are looking for a Sales Manager
Sales Manager North America
Description of the role:
- You are responsible for monitoring the customer portfolio in ‘North America’.
- You Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- You further expand your customer portfolio through active prospecting, spread over a diverse clientele : Publishers, Musea, Art Galleries, Graphic Designers.
- You have a nose for sales opportunities and you respond adequately to them.
- You analyze the customer’s needs and convert this into a tailor-made solution, taking into account feasibility and cost optimization in the execution method of the order.
- You act as an expert by providing technical advice and support to the customer in making their choice. You provide feedback in a customer-oriented manner in case of problems, unforeseen costs, etc.
- Together with the production manager, you follow up on current customer orders and proactively respond to the unexpected.
- You mediate between the wishes of the customer and those involved in the production process.
- You report your commercial activities in the tools provided and you take care of the administration (quotes, invoices, complaints, etc.).
- You report directly to the management.
- You Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Estimation and Operations, to align sales efforts with product development and market trends.
- We offer an exciting but challenging position in a premium Art segment
- We offer sufficient autonomy to shape the role within the group core values and outlines.
- You will work in a creative and inspiring environment that focuses on high quality, optimization, automation and innovation.
- We offer a competitive salary complemented by additional legal benefits.
- You have a higher diploma or equivalent by successful commercial experience (minimum 5 years)
in the book printing industry or at least in a premium market.
- You are passionate about art, fotografie and books and you know how to convince the customer by using your excellent negotiation skills.
- You are sales driven and you have a proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products.
- Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors.
- You are competent in common office applications.
Please send your application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphius HR Department, Traktaatweg 8, 9041 Gent – Tel +32 9 216 73 73